Friday, January 24, 2014

20 Weeks - Half Way

Well we've reached the half way mark! 20 weeks down, and 20 more to go. I have to say this pregnancy is going by much faster and easier (although it sure is nice to have some energy back and not feeling as nauseous). I am very grateful to feel so normal. During Malachi's pregnancy I was hungry and therefor eating 24/7. I appreciate not feeling that hunger and cravings(!) as much this time around.

This past week as been so sunny, it makes me antsy for summer! What a fun and blessing-filled summer we have ahead of us; we get to meet our little one, Robin is getting married along with many other friend's weddings as well! 
I can't wait!




1 comment:

  1. Looking good, Nat! Wow, half-way through pregnancy already! Thanks for the updates, and I enjoyed reading the blurb about dumping debt too ;) Seems like good advice!

    ReplyDelete