Tuesday, January 12, 2016

One and Two Months Old

Here's our cutie patootie...2 months old already, well as of writing this he's 2.5 months old. It's so fun seeing him interact with Malachi and Anneliese, he sure likes having people around. Even when I place him under a play mat with hanging toys he's always looking for the kids or Andrew or myself. I don't blame him though....I've never layed in a bed for longer than I've been alive, lol.
I'm still planning on updating you all on Blaise's condition, surgery and recovery...hopefully soon. But last Friday he had an ultrasound to make sure everything was draining correctly and all looked good!
He sure is our little champ!
 

The last week or so Blaise found the monitor above his bed and sure loved watching his heartbeat pulsing across the screen.


 

(Mommy can find the right size baby clothes...so yes he's wearing huge baggy pants...the joys of moving)
 
You can be sure big brother and sis wanted to get in on the action...Blaise didn't like sharing the lime-light....
 

No comments:

Post a Comment