Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Home Sweet Home

Well we made it, we got back to Vancouver today! Malachi did great in the car, the roads were clear, Andrew did almost all the driving (which I was/am very thankful for) and it was nice to see family and friends along the way.
Thank you for all your prayers.

This shows how we all feel about being out of the car and finally home!

!
Here's a pic I took of my  boys before I started my little stint of driving.
And this is the "Jumparoo" we just HAD to get for Malachi...now that we are home and don't have to worry about whether or not it will fit in our van with all our other stuff to bring back with us. More pictures to come!!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back! No more spying on me when I'm pigging out in my car on the Glen Jackson bridge ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Megan! Next time we just wont tell you that we saw you! haha...hope your doing well.

    ReplyDelete