Tuesday, March 8, 2016

4 months...a tad bit late

I've had these pictures done but for some reason completely forgot to post!
I'm still working on a post about Blaise's surgery....not sure why but I'm having a really hard time putting that day into words. We'll see if I can get it done soon. In other news I need to update you all on our Dumping Debt Series! It's getting quite exciting!
 
Little Blaisey has rolled over a couple of times. He goes from his back to his front...which means he face planted the first time. We had a couple of friends over when he first did it and one friend commented: "I think it's funny we're cheering after he face planted" Well we sure don't want Blaise to hurt himself but it's exciting seeing him roll over on his own!
 
Also, he still loves being around people....if the kids or Andrew and I leave the room he's soon to get fussy. And he's definitely a Mama's boy, which is super cute but I'm not gonna lie at times I just need a minute to myself! We went to Baltimore last Tuesday for a checkup with Dr. Gearhart. Everything looks great! Dr. Gearhart pushed on the incision site and said "That bladder isn't going anywhere!" We chatted about next surgery which can happen anytime in the next 2-6 months. We need to take a look at the calendar and set a date for that...not something I'm really looking forward to but keeps us trusting in the Lord. One good thing though is the recovery wont be as long as after the initial closure. We've been told we should only be in Baltimore for a total of about 2 weeks.
A big accomplishment for me lately is taking the kids to mass by myself. One thing I'm trying to do for Lent is go to mass an extra day of the week, well daily mass is pretty short so that hasn't been too bad with three kids but last Sunday Andrew was at drill and the kids and I went to Saturday Vigil. I know God helped with some extra graces because the kids did great!
 
Anyway here's our little four month old:
 



No comments:

Post a Comment