Wednesday, June 29, 2016

5,6, 7 and 8 Month Pictures!

I can't believe how far behind I am on these pictures. Not to mention my dumping debt series too....well life has gotten in the way but maybe I can actually get caught up a little bit. I've found since becoming a snapchat fan, I don't feel the need to update this blog on all our activities because my family can see what's going on, on snapchat. 

I had to "embrace the mess" on this one. Only had a short time before the older two came in to take over, like they usually do.


Sitting up on his own!

See what I mean? They love sneaking into his pictures. 
He looks so grown up! He's crawling, pulling himself up to standing and even going up stairs!
I thought I'd share this pic of matching brothers. Malachi's pants were way too big otherwise they'd be completely matching.
Blaise's next surgery is July 22. It won't be as long of a hospital stay as last time. We appreciate any and all prayers for his smooth surgery and recovery. 

No comments:

Post a Comment