Sunday, February 24, 2013

Snow Day

Sorry for the several day absence from posting...no good excuses except that Andrew's 4 day field training was cancelled due to freezing rain so he's been home, and I'm not as productive when he's home. Also, I get really frustrated when it comes to downloading pictures, for several reasons; 1. either our devices have no room for pictures or 2. the process for downloading doesn't work on half of our electronics...and who knows what else. So most of the pictures you have seen are from my phone or taken with the Ipad. I know, I know one of the reasons for starting this blog was to take pictures with our new camera and post them here...but that part is still to come. I mean I've taken pictures with the camera but haven't showcased many of them yet for the reasons listed above. ANYWAY...we had a video I wanted to download and share with you all tonight but the laptop isn't recognizing the reader card and the Ipad downloaded it but there wasn't anything there. So you don't get the pleasure of seeing Malachi's blow-out. Well blow-out may be an understatement as for he hadn't pooped in 5 DAYS! But I feel that only other mothers would really appreciate the whole situation, so maybe it's best that I couldn't download it.

So with all that I'd like to leave you with some pictures, of Malachi, of course:

Just chillen on the couch.


Valentines day



Jammin out with Daddy's new headphones.

Don't mess with his pacifier!
 
While taking his 2 month photos...Andrew & I can't stop laughing.


No comments:

Post a Comment